Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Delightful Wednesday

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For October we have
Orange and Black -Green and Purple



Coloured with copics
Bg 09-7-5
R59-24-27-29
BV23-25-29

Such a cutie to colour
Papers are from my stash 
Cut at different sizes
and layered onto black card
After colouring the image 
I layered him onto orange then black card
I arranged my papers and image
 on a main 6x6 card
The sentiment was done on my pc
I hope you like him 
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs 
Sue
xxx














1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x