Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

Progressive Freebie

Hi and welcome to my blog today
so I am here with 

Progressive Freebie

for Scrappers Delights
yes I have changed teams
but still those amazing images
we have a 
 Halloween Theme
and three Ghosts


Coloured with copics
yg63-67
c0-2-3-5
I used 

This was so much fun to do 
easy to colour
I used paper from my stash
and arranged them onto my card
I cut round the Grave and added a stand to the back 
so it would stand away from my card 
I then added the Ghosts

I hope you like it
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx


Crafting With An Attitude 
Creative Knockouts 
Cute Card Thursday 
DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
Little Miss Muffet Challenges 
Through the Purple Haze







Visit the Challenge Blog for some wonderful inspiration from our Progressive Challenge DT to get your creative juices flowing.
HERE: https://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/…/…















3 comments:

  1. Your ghost card is just adorable and not too spooky!! love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #213 “Halloween” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Susan, love the three ghosts they are quite cute,
    Hope your ok hunny.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little ghosts are so sweet. Fabulous Halloween card. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x